Stewart Milne Homes 12 Days of Christmas Gift Give-Away!
MAKE THIS CHRISTMAS EXTRA SPECIAL WITH STEWART MILNE HOMES
Monday 1st November to Thursday 16th December 2021.
Stewart Milne Homes is making Christmas extra special this year for some of our lucky new home owners with our exciting Gift Give-Away!
For a limited time only, if you purchase a new Stewart Milne Home at one of our participating developments you can be entered into our special Christmas draw to win one of 24 fantastic gifts given away over 12 days in December. From an Ooni Pizza Oven or Nespresso machine, to a personal chef dinner party in your home, or even a holiday voucher worth £2,000!!
All you need to do is reserve a new home with settlement or missives concluded on or before 11am on Thursday 16th December 2021.
See below for full terms and conditions.
Our exclusive Christmas offer is available at the following developments:
Available at the following locations
By entering into the Prize Draw persons agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
THE PRIZE DRAW
1) The Promoter is STEWART MILNE HOMES SCOTLAND LIMITED, a company incorporated in Scotland under the Companies Acts (registered number SC545779) and having its registered address at Peregrine House, Mosscroft Avenue Westhill Business Park, Westhill, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, AB32 6JQ (the “Promoter”).
2) The Prize Draw will run from 12noon on Monday 1st November 2021 (the “Opening Date”) to 11:00am on Thursday 16th December 2021 (the “Closing Date”).
3) To enter the Prize Draw persons must have completed a valid reservation (in accordance with clause 8.1 below) and completed missives (in accordance with clause 8.1 below) on an eligible new home. Persons must have also opted into the Prize Draw by completing our entry form. It is free to enter the Prize Draw. Persons may opt-out of the Prize Draw at any time before the Closing Date.
4) The Prize Draw is open to residents in the UK aged 18 years or over. In entering the Prize Draw, entrants confirm they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize.
5) Employees of Stewart Milne Group Limited or its subsidiary companies who are eligible for the ‘Home Purchase Discount Scheme’ are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
ELIGIBLE PROPERTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
6) To be eligible for entry to this Prize Draw, persons are required to purchase a new property at one of the following developments (“Property”):
• Monarchs Rise, Arbroath
• Dunnottar Park, Stonehaven
• Charleston, Cove
• Silver Birches, Alford
• Regency Place, Countesswells
• Jubilee Walk, Countesswells
• Ballumbie Rise, Dundee
• Leathan Green, Portlethen
• Brackenhill Park, Hamilton
• Castle Gardens, Pencaitland
• Dargavel Village, Bishopton
• Gillburn Grange, Jackton
• Hunter’s Meadow, Auchterarder
• Letham Views, Haddington
• Shawfair, Midlothian
• The Orchard, East Linton
Selected plots only, please see development sales consultant for more information.
7) There is no minimum spend on the purchase of the Property.
8) To be eligible to be entered into the prize draw, you must meet the following conditions:
8.1) In order to be eligible to be included in the Prize Draw you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Persons who have an existing reservation and have concluded unconditional missives but have yet to settle and have a settlement date from 1st November 2021 to 30 June 2022. For purchases in England, persons who have an existing reservation and have exchanged contracts and have a legal completion date set from 1st November 2021 to 30 June 2022.
- Persons who have an existing reservation with a settlement date from 1st Nov to 30 June 2022, but have yet to conclude unconditional missives, must conclude their unconditional missives in order to be eligible. Customers in conditional missives would need to convert to unconditional before the closing date. For purchases in England, Persons who have an existing reservation with a legal completion date from 1st Nov to 30 June 2022, but have yet to exchange contracts, must exchange contracts in order to be eligible before the closing date.
- Persons who make new reservations with a settlement date from 1st Nov to 30 June 2022 need to conclude unconditional missives in order to be eligible. Customers in conditional missives would need to convert to unconditional before the closing date. For purchases in England, Persons who make a new reservation with a legal completion date from 1st Nov to 30 June 2022 need to exchange contracts in order to be eligible before the closing date.
- The promoter reserves the right to include additional persons in the draw at their discretion.
If you have not settled the purchase or concluded legally binding unconditional missives to purchase the Property by the Closing Date you will not be eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
8.2) *Competition Starting Date – 12:00noon on Monday 1st November 2021 (the “Opening Date”)
8.3) **Competition Closing Date – 11:00am on Wednesday 16th December 2021 (the “Closing Date”).
9) Only one entry per purchase of a Property is allowed.
10) There are 24 gifts to be won. The winners of the Prize Draw will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries. Two gifts will be drawn on each weekday Monday to Friday from 1st December to 16th December 2021. The draw will be live broadcast or pre-recorded from various developments and published daily on our social channels.
11) Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or alternative prizes.
13) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prizes and not specifically included in the Prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the development for gift collection).
14) Prize imagery used in marketing and advertising of the promotion are for illustrative purposes only and may not be exactly representative of the Prize.
15) Whereby a named gift cannot be obtained for any reason we reserve the right to gift an alternative item or equivalent gift voucher to the same value.
16) For the avoidance of doubt, the missives concluded in respect of the sale of a Property are legally binding and enforceable regardless of whether or not an entrant is successful in the Prize Draw.
17) Any disputes in respect of the competition or these Terms and Conditions will be decided by the Promoter acting reasonably. The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Terms and Conditions shall be final and binding.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
19) The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from entries.
20) Winners names will be published on social media.
21) Winners will be required to collect their prize from their purchasing development sales centre by arrangement with the relevant sales consultant.
22) These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scottish law, and the parties submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.