The Dursley is a double-fronted one-and-a-half storey 3 bed cottage, rich in kerb appeal and no less charming inside.
STEP INSIDE THE DURSLEY
Downstairs the superb open-plan kitchen/dining room has three access points; the hall, living room and garden. Glazed double doors from the living room lead to the dining room and garden beyond through a set of French doors. The kitchen incorporates a host of integrated appliances, including dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer, and a raised breakfast bar, so you can socialise and cook at the same time.
A laundry zone, conveniently located next to the rear door, is plumbed and wired to accommodate all your laundry equipment for optimum functionality, yet set behind attractive bi-fold doors to complement your choice of kitchen units. A WC/cloakroom is handily placed for easy access to the living room, kitchen, dining and garden.
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room – with large walk-in shower, fitted mirror and vanity furniture – is located on the ground floor,
Upstairs two very spacious double bedrooms share the well-appointed family bathroom off the upstairs landing.
- Well appointed open-plan kitchen/dining with premium-brand appliances
- Spacious living room with double doors to dining room
- French doors to garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes to master and guest bedrooms and optional wardrobes to bedroom 3
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Family bathroom on upper level with fitted vanity furniture, fitted mirror and Porcelanosa tiling