This well appointed three-bedroom detached home has impressive dual frontage and provides good family accommodation.
STEP INSIDE THE CORRINGHAM
The Corringham has a most welcoming entrance hall that opens to the right into a spacious, light and airy living room with dual-aspect windows. Left off the hall, the eat-in kitchen comes fully fitted with premium, integrated appliances including an fridge/freezer, stainless steel gas hob, multi-function oven and cooker hood. From the large kitchen/dining area, French doors open onto the garden for alfresco dining and a handy utility room provides space for washing machine, tumble dryer and storage. There is also a downstairs cloakroom
Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room with 1100mm shower and feature mirror. Another good-sized double bedroom and a single bedroom are also on this floor, and the family bathroom has stylish and contemporary free-standing sanitary ware. There is additional storage upstairs too.
- Three bedroom detached home
- Spacious living room with dual aspect windows
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Integrated premium appliances
- French doors to garden
- Utility room and cloakroom on ground floor
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Excellent storage