This highly desirable detached five-bedroom family home complete with double garage incorporates all the design features of contemporary living.
STEP INSIDE THE KINGSMOOR II
The Kingsmoor II is an impressive five-bedroom detached home which has a bright and airy living room with French doors set into a walk-in bay and opening onto the rear garden. The large kitchen/dining area has plenty of space for a table and also has its own French doors to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with premium appliances including integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless steel gas hob, multi-function oven with hood, and a built-in combination microwave. From the front hall, there is a handy cloakroom that also houses a hidden laundry zone that is fully wired and plumbed. The accommodation on this floor also includes an extra room that can be used as either a formal dining room or family snug room.
Upstairs, there are five bedrooms leading from the landing four of which are large double-size rooms. The master bedroom comes with its own balcony as well as a walk-in wardrobe, en-suite shower room with large 1200mm rain shower, chrome heated towel rail and fitted vanity furniture. The guest bedroom also has an en-suite shower room, whilst bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 share a spacious family bathroom which also comes fitted with a large bath, separate shower, chrome heated towel rail and fitted vanity furniture.
- Five bedroom detached home
- Light and airy living room with French doors to garden
- Open-plan kitchen/family/dining room with French doors
- Separate dining room/snug room
- Cloakroom and laundry on ground floor
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Integral double garage with light and power
- Superb storage