The Comrie is a stunning double-fronted seven-apartment detached home, perfect for family living.
- Seven-apartment detached home
- Four very spacious bedrooms
- Large kitchen with breakfast area
- Separate utility room
- Great family spaces
- Excellent storage throughout
Downstairs, you enter the home with a wide, welcoming hall leading to the main living space, glazed double doors leading to the grand living room and French doors from both the living room and kitchen/family room to the secure rear garden, adding convenience as well as lots of light to these large spaces. The stunning kitchen includes a host of premium appliances and, with its breakfast bar and wide space in which to accommodate a large table, it has plenty of room for family dining and relaxation. The utility room, conveniently located directly off the kitchen, also provides separate access to the garden.
Upstairs, dormer or velux windows and coomb ceilings add character to the four double bedrooms. The guest bedroom has an en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobe, and the family bathroom provides both bath and walk-in shower. The piece-de-resistance is the stunning master bedroom suite with walk-in wardrobe, dressing area and a knock-out en-suite bathroom which includes a host of value-adding extras. It’s the ideal place for relaxing away from the pressures of daily life.
QUALITY IN EVERY DETAIL
- Four bedrooms
- Living room with French doors to garden
- Open-plan kitchen/family room with French doors to garden
- Formal dining room
- Family ‘snug’
- Utility room
- Two bathrooms with both bath and walk-in shower, plus one shower room
- Walk-in wardrobe and dressing area to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobe to guest bedroom
- Double garage with light and shower