The Corrywood is a beautiful 3 bedroom home that always delights, inside and out.
STEP INSIDE THE CORRYWOOD
Downstairs the dual aspect living room is a wonderfully light and airy space in which to relax or entertain. Across the hall is the equally spacious and well appointed kitchen with French doors leading directly to the garden.
Upstairs are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The spacious dual aspect master bedroom boasts two fitted wardrobes and a stylish en-suite with extra large shower.
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to garden
- Full range of premium kitchen appliances included
- Separate utility room with direct access to garden
- Master bedroom features fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom includes bath with shower mixer and fitted vanity furniture
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Private enclosed garden
- Detached garage on selected plots/developments only
Recommend a Friend
When one of your friends or family then buys a Stewart Milne home, we’ll send you a cheque for £500 and send your friend a cheque for £500 too.
We offer Key Workers special benefits to make moving easy and affordable throughout Scotland, England and Wales.
Choice of Flooring
Choose your flooring from our selected range, and add your own personality to every room with our compliments.
Turf and Fencing Included
You can look forward to turfed front and rear gardens along with 1.8m fencing, so your garden is ready to enjoy from the day you move in.
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and are not to be presumed to be entirely accurate, individual properties may differ. Please contact a Sales Consultant for further details of this beautiful home.