This is a genuinely striking five bedroom family home with many value-added features throughout plus an integral double garage.
STEP INSIDE THE SANDHOLME II
The Sandholme II is a highly desirable villa that features a spacious living room with light-filled walk-in bay window, separate dining room and a contemporary kitchen/breakfast/family room. This latter space comes complete with a breakfast bar and two sets of double French doors opening onto the garden. The kitchen itself is complete with a range of premium appliances including a dishwasher, five-burner gas hob, wide chimney hood, combination microwave, multi-function oven, and integrated fridge/freezer. The utility room has its own sink and is plumbed and wired for a washing machine and tumble drier, it also enjoys direct access to and from the garden, and provides access to the downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, the generously proportioned master bedroom has wide windows creating a light airy room with spacious walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with luxury rain shower, bath and heated towel radiator. Both the guest and third bedrooms also enjoy the benefit of en-suite shower rooms, whilst bedrooms four and five share the spacious, contemporary family bathroom which has the benefit of fitted vanity furniture, wall mirror, chrome towel radiator and hand shower rinse at bath. An open library or study area then completes the accommodation on this level.
- Five bedroom detached home
- Elegant living room with large walk-in bay
- Spectacular kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Premium integrated appliances
- Two sets of French doors to garden
- Formal dining room
- Utility room and cloakroom
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Two guest/family bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Library/study area
- Double garage with light and power