The Lemmington is a very spacious 5 bedroom detached home with an attached double garage.
STEP INSIDE THE LEMMINGTON
Downstairs the square light entrance hall leads to an open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with a wide range of fitted appliances, abundant space for dining and seating areas and French doors from the family area open onto the garden for al-fresco dining. The utility room, with sink and plumbing/electrical connections for a washing machine and tumble drier, also provides direct access to the garden. The living room also has French doors onto the garden, while the dining room is perfect for entertaining. From the hall, there is also a downstairs cloakroom and large store room and access to the garage.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms leading from the galleried landing, four of which are large double-size. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, and an en-suite shower room with spacious 1200mm rain shower, chrome heated towel rail and vanity furniture. The guest bedroom also benefits from a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, while bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 share the well appointed family bathroom with double ended bath, shower and chrome heated towel rail.
- Five bedrooms
- Imposing living room with French doors to garden
- Large kitchen/breakfast/family room with French doors to garden
- Formal dining room
- Utility room with direct access to garden
- Luxury en-suite shower room, walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- En-suite shower room and built-in wardrobe to guest bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Double garage with light and power