Situated in the picturesque Trottick conservation area of Dundee, this contemporary, main-door duplex apartment forms part of a stylish church conversion. The outstanding property, presented in a true move-in condition, boasts four double bedrooms, a large living room, a galleried dining kitchen, and an allocated parking space. Furthermore, it offers a convenient location within easy reach of amenities, leisure facilities, and excellent transport links.
Stepping into the home, via a private front door, you are greeted by a naturally-lit reception hall, which leads to the right into an elegant, southeast-facing living room. Brightly illuminated by a traditional arched window, this generously-proportioned reception area is further enhanced by pale-toned décor and a warm, honey-coloured, solid oak floor (also found in the hall and landing). It has a modern aesthetic and a relaxed ambience that is perfect for everyday use. Upstairs on the first floor, overlooking the living room, the galleried dining kitchen provides a charming space for evening meals, especially with its leafy outlook framed by the aforementioned feature window. The chic cooking area is equally appealing, fitted with Shaker-inspired cabinets and chunky wooden worktops, housing an integrated oven/grill and gas hob, and space for a fridge/freezer, washer, and dryer. Opposite the kitchen is the first of four double bedrooms, with the three remaining bedrooms on the ground floor.
All of the sleeping quarters enjoy the same décor and keen eye for detail found throughout, whilst three of the bedrooms also benefit from built-in wardrobes. Finally, a white-tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, including a double-ended bathtub and overhead shower. Double-glazed windows and gas central heating ensure year-round warmth.
Externally, residents have access to low-maintenance communal garden grounds and private parking with an allocated space, in addition to a driveway with unallocated parking.
• Main-door duplex apartment in Dundee
• Part of a stylish church conversion
• Picturesque Trottick conservation area
• Presented in a true move-in condition
• Spacious, neutral interiors throughout
• Naturally-lit reception hallway
• Southeast-facing, elegant living room
• Shaker-inspired, galleried dining kitchen
• Four good-size, airy double bedrooms
• Tiled bathroom with modern 3pc suite
• Low-maintenance communal gardens
• Private parking with an allocated space
• Gas central heating & double glazing
• EPC Rating – D
• Council Tax Band – B
- Lounge 4.81m x 4.03m approx
- Dining Kitchen 4.10m x 2.95m approx
- Master Bedroom 3.77 x 3.30m approx
- Double Bedroom 3.52m x 3.30m
- Double Bedroom 3.65m x 3.52m approx
- Double Bedroom 3.52m x 2.41m
- Bathroom 2.56m x 1.37m