Enjoying a lovely location close to Aberdeen’s Beach Boulevard and lovely coastal walks, this top floor one bedroomed flat forms part of a four flatted building in a popular and well established residential area. Truly ready to move into with the minimum of inconvenience and benefiting from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating with Worcester Bosch combination boiler installed in recent years, to the rear there are well maintained garden grounds with drying area. Upon entering, the hall has built-in storage and access to the loft, there is a spacious lounge/dining room and this in turn gives access to the modern well fitted kitchen comprehensively equipped with appliances. The generously proportioned double bedroom has great built-in wardrobes and the bathroom with shower over bath completes the accommodation of this appealing property.
- Hall 12’10” x 3’6” [3.91m x 1.09m] approx.
- Lounge/Dining Room 15’4” x 11’6” [4.67m x 3.51m] approx
- Kitchen 8’8” x 6’9” [2.65m x 2.06m] approx.
- Bedroom 14’11” x 10’5” [4.57m x 3.18m] approx.
- Bathroom 6’3” x 5’6” [1.93m x 1.70m] approx.