Set away from through traffic in a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoying great privacy to the rear, this well-appointed three public/three bedroom dwelling house with single garage is truly ready to move into with minimal of inconvenience.
Tastefully presented in neutral tones, complemented with quality floorings (solid oak floorboards, cream wool carpets and ceramic tiles), the subjects offer a generous level of well planned family accommodation and benefit from double glazing, gas fired central heating and a security alarm system. Internal features include a welcoming hallway leading to the lounge with a feature fireplace, and living flame gas fire which is on semi open plan with the dining room, which in turn has patio doors leading to the sun lounge, The recently upgraded kitchen is quality fitted with an attractive range of contemporary units, including a Bosch induction hob and integrated washing machine and dishwasher. The upper floor provides a lovely master bedroom with recently upgraded en suite shower room along with the attractive neutral family bathroom, also recently upgraded. Two further double bedrooms, both benefiting from built in wardrobes completes the upstairs. Outside the well established gardens grounds are well tended. The rear garden is very private with mature trees and woodland screening the property. A small area of raised decking and some rockery areas completes the garden. To the front there is a small lawn area and an off-street parking space.
- Lounge (17’1”x 10’7”) (5.22m x 3.24m) approx
- Dining Room ( 9’9” x 8’11”) (2.98m x 2.73 m) approx
- Sun Lounge (11’8” x 11’3”) (3.56m x 3.45m) approx
- Kitchen (12’10” x 9’5”) (3.93m x 2.88m) approx
- Upper Hall
- Bedroom One (12’10” x 9’1”) (3.92m x 2.78m) approx
- Ensuite (7’6” x 6’7”) (2.31m x 2.03m) approx
- Bedroom Two (10’9” x 10’7”) (3.28m x 3.24m) approx
- Bedroom Three (10’4 x 8’8”) *3.16m x 2.62m) approx
- Bathroom (7’7” x 6’7”) (2.32m x 2.01m) approx