Situated within the sought after suburb of Cove we are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom, mid-terraced family home.
Benefiting from the modern comforts of gas central heating and double glazing this property is ideal for first time buyers and families. On entering the property the entrance hall leads to the cloakroom fitted with two piece suite and extractor. Positioned to the front, the lounge is of generous proportion and features a built in storage cupboard under the stairs. To the rear is the dining kitchen with a good range of base and wall unit, styled in cream gloss, and featuring a breakfast bar for modern family dining. There is an excellent range of integrated appliances, and ample space for a dining table & chairs. French doors lead to the fully enclosed rear garden.
On the first floor the upper hall provides access to all rooms. There are two double bedrooms both incorporating built in storage and a third single bedroom, which could also be used as a study. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom encompassing modern three piece suite.
Externally, there are two parking spaces in the residents car park pertaining to the property.
- Lounge 16'7" x 11'4" (5.06m x 3.46m) approx.
- Hall 4'0" x 6'6" (1.22m x 1.98m) approx.
- Cloakroom 4'0" x 6'0" (1.22m x 1.83m) approx.
- Kitchen/Diner 15'6" x 11'3" (4.73m x 3.43m) approx.
- Master Bedroom 9'5" x 9'2" (2.87m x 2.79m) approx.
- En Suite 8'0" x 5'9" (2.44m x 1.75m) approx.
- Bedroom 2 10'5" x 8'2" (3.18m x 2.49m) approx.
- Bedroom 3 9'7" x 7'2" (2.92m x 2.18m) approx.
- Family Bathroom 7'4" x 5'6" (2.24m x 1.68m) approx.