DRIVING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS WITH STEWART MILNE HOMES
Friday 4th September to Friday 11th December 2020
Stewart Mine Homes is making driving home for Christmas extra special for one new homeowner this year!
Following the success of the 2019 competition, for a limited time only, if you purchase a new Stewart Milne Home at one of our participating developments you can be entered into our unique Christmas draw to win a brand-new BMW 1 series in Phytonic Blue.
All you need to do is reserve a new home before Sunday 6th December, with settlement or missives concluded on or before Friday 11th December 2020. See below for full terms and conditions.
Our exclusive Christmas offer is available at the following developments:
Available at the following locations
By entering into the Prize Draw persons agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
THE PRIZE DRAW
1) The Promoter is STEWART MILNE HOMES NORTH SCOTLAND LIMITED, a company incorporated in Scotland under the Companies Acts (registered number SC545779) and having its registered address at Peregrine House, Mosscroft Avenue Westhill Business Park, Westhill, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, AB32 6JQ (the “Promoter”).
2) The Prize Draw will run from 11:00am on Friday 4th September 2020 (the “Opening Date”) to 17:00pm on Friday 11th December 2020 (the “Closing Date”).
3) To enter the Prize Draw persons must have completed a valid reservation (in accordance with clause 8.1 below) and completed missives (in accordance with clause 8.2 below) on an eligible new home. It is free to enter the Prize Draw. Persons may opt-out of the Prize Draw at any time before the Closing Date.
4) The Prize Draw is open to residents in the UK aged 18 years or over. In entering the Prize Draw, entrants confirm they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize.
5) Employees of Stewart Milne Group Limited or its subsidiary companies who are eligible for the ‘Home Purchase Discount Scheme’ are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
ELIGIBLE PROPERTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
6) To be eligible for entry to this Prize Draw, persons are required to purchase a new property at one of the following developments (“Property”):
• Monarchs Rise, Arbroath
• Dunnottar Park, Stonehaven
• The Gardens, Crathes
• Charleston, Cove
• Silver Birches, Alford
• Den View, Kingswells
• Regency Place, Countesswells
• Jubilee Walk, Countesswells
• Ballumbie Rise, Dundee
• Leathan Green, Portlethen
Selected plots only, please see development sales consultant for more information.
7) There is no minimum spend on the purchase of the Property.
8) To be eligible to be entered into the prize draw, you must meet both of the following conditions:
8.1) You must have reserved a Property with us by no later than 17:30pm on Sunday 6 December 2020 (the “Reservation Date”). Any reservation made after the Reservation Date will not be an eligible entry for the Prize Draw; and
8.2) You must have either settled the purchase of the Property or concluded unconditional missives for the purchase of the Property between the Competition Starting Date* and the Competition Closing Date**. If you have not settled the purchase or concluded legally binding unconditional missives to purchase the Property by the Closing Date you will not be eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
8.3) *Competition Starting Date – 11:00am on Friday 4th September 2020 (the “Opening Date”)
8.4) **Competition Closing Date - 17:00pm on Friday 11th December 2020 (the “Closing Date”).
9) Only one entry per purchase of a Property is allowed.
10) The winner of the Prize Draw will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries. Where rules around social distancing and group gatherings allow, the winner of the Prize Draw will be announced at the Promoter’s Countesswells office: Stewart Milne Homes, Regency Place, Countesswells, AB15 8FJ at 14:00pm on Saturday 12th December 2020 (the “Announcement Event”).
Where rules around social distancing and group gatherings allow all eligible entrants must be able to attend and be physically present at the Announcement Event with a UK drivers licence or valid passport for identification. If an entrant cannot attend the Announcement Event, they may appoint a proxy representative to attend in their place, by notifying the Promoter and providing the proxy with express authority no later than 24 hours in advance of the Announcement Event. Where neither the entrant or their proxy representative can attend or participate in the Announcement Event, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the corresponding entry from the Prize Draw.
The Promotor reserves the right to amend the format of the Prize Draw should COVID-19 Scottish Government rules preclude them from holding a gathering.
11) The prize is a 2020 BMW F40 118i SE Sports Hatch 5-door B38 1.5i in Phytonic Blue (the “Prize”). The winner will be responsible for collecting the Prize as seen from the Promoter and for all insurance, road fund licence, transportation, maintenance and running costs from the time of collection.
12) The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or alternative prizes.
13) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the Announcement Event).
14) Car imagery used in marketing and advertising of the promotion are for illustrative purposes only and may not be exactly representative of the Prize.
15) For the avoidance of doubt, the missives concluded in respect of the sale of a Property are legally binding and enforceable regardless of whether or not an entrant is successful in the Prize Draw.
17) Any disputes in respect of the competition or these Terms and Conditions will be decided by the Promoter acting reasonably. The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Terms and Conditions shall be final and binding.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
19) The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from entries.
20) These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scottish law, and the parties submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
21) To confirm eligibility for inclusion in the competition Entrants must sign/e-sign a PDF copy of these terms which will be provided to you by your sales consultant, in the space provided below and return to your sales consultant before 12noon Friday 11th December 2020.