A well appointed four-bedroom detached home that has many attractive and convenient features including an integral garage.
STEP INSIDE THE DENEWOOD II
The Denewood II is a fine four-bedroom detached home that boasts a light and airy living room and an expansive open-plan kitchen/ dining room with French doors leading out to the private garden. The stylish kitchen has a range of premium appliances fitted as standard. These included fully integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless steel gas hob, multi-function oven, microwave and cooker hood. A handy utility room is plumbed and wired – all ready for a washing machine and tumble drier, while the accommodation on the ground floor also includes a cloakroom and an integral garage with light and power.
Upstairs, there are four good-sized bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom plus an abundance of storage. The master bedroom comes complete with a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. The latter has stylish vanity furniture fitted throughout, a chrome heated towel rail for extra comfort and a mounted wall mirror. There are three further bedrooms on this floor including a spacious guest bedroom complete with its own comfortable en-suite shower room.
- Four bedroom detached home
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Premium integrated appliances
- French doors to private garden
- Utility room and cloakroom on ground floor
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- En-suite shower room to guest bedroom
- Integral garage with light and power
- Excellent storage