The Crawford is a stylish four-bedroom semi-detached home with garage.
STEP INSIDE THE CRAWFORD
Downstairs has a striking living room with walk-in bay window and dual aspect windows making for light and airy living space. There is a large well-appointed breakfasting kitchen complete with appliances and a cleverly concealed laundry zone, this is open-plan to a spacious dining area complimented by another walk-in bay window. From here, French doors open onto the garden for alfresco dining. As with all Stewart Milne homes, there is also a useful wc/cloakroom at entry level.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms, a spacious family bathroom, and en-suite with 1200mm shower to the master bedroom. The Crawford provides plenty of storage with all four bedrooms incorporating fitted wardrobes including two sets of twin built-in wardrobes. The light and airy feel continues throughout with the master bedrooms dual aspect windows. Both the bathroom and master en-suite shower room have a mirror fitted above built-in vanity furniture that is provided from a superb choice of finishes.
- Spacious living room with dual aspect windows
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge-freezer, and stainless steel multi-function oven, microwave/grill, gas hob and cooker hood
- French doors to garden
- Laundry zone and wc/cloakroom on ground floor
- En-suite shower room and twin built-in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Vanity furniture and mirror to both bathroom and shower room
- Detached garage with light and power