Set within the peaceful Buchan village of Maud this 2 bedroom traditionally built property offers an ideal opportunity for the first time buyer or purchaser looking to downsize.
The property has been extended to the rear and is much larger than it looks from the front. The lounge is of a good size and has windows to the front and rear together with an open coal fire.
A lengthy hall to the rear gives access to a double bedroom which over looks the side.
The handy shower room can be accessed via the hall or the bedroom. At end of the hall is a spacious, bright and airy dining kitchen from where views of the surrounding countryside can be enjoyed.
An open tread staircase leads from the lounge to the upper level where there is a double bedroom with ample storage and a bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath.
- Ground floor bedroom & bathroom
- Off street parking
There is a front garden and a driveway leading to a single garage. To the rear there is a large rear garden which features a loc-bloc patio and both gravelled and lawned areas.
- Lounge: 6.20m x 4.00m (20'4" x 13'1") approx.
- Hall: 7.30m x 0.85m (23'11" x 2'9") approx.
- Bedroom 2: 3.75m x 3.40m (12'4" x 11'2") approx.
- Shower Room: 1.00m x 1.95m (3'3" x 6'5") approx.
- Kitchen: 4.35m x 3.55m (14'3" x 11'8") approx
- Bedroom 1: 4.35m x 3.05m (14'3" x 10'0") approx.
- Bathroom: 1.95m x 1.95m (6'5" x 6'5") approx.