The benefits of buying new
Ten of the best reasons to buy a new Stewart Milne home
1. No chain. You can move into your Stewart Milne home as soon as it’s ready.
2. Energy efficiency. Compared to older homes, new homes are on average six times as energy efficient. Better for the environment – and your wallet.
3. Designed for modern living. Our homes are designed to be flexible and to reflect the ways we live today.
4. Create your own style. A new home is a ‘blank canvas’, ready for your own personal touches, so you won't be stuck with the previous owners' tastes.
5. Built to a high standard. We build to a higher specification than you’d find in many older properties, with fittings and fixtures of the highest quality.
6. Plenty of choice. Our homes come in all shapes and sizes from one bedroom apartments to luxurious five bedroom villas.
7. Part of a new community Our neighbourhoods – designed around people – are a chance to join a friendly, new community.
8. Feel safe and secure as well as comfortable. Our homes meet the highest standards - from structure to ventilation, sound insulation, electrical safety and fire safety.
9. Relax Instantly. No need to carry our renovations, repairs or DIY, new home owners can spend more time with family and friends, from the day they move in.
10. Enjoy peace of mind. Our homes come with a 10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty and insurance that those buying a second hand property don't enjoy.