- 2 floors
- Property Type House
- The property includes 1 Lounge, 1 Entrance Hall, 1 Cloakroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Utility Room, 1 Garage, 4 Bedrooms, 2 En Suites, 1 Bathroom and 1 Landing
- Gas is not currently supplied to the property, and heating is available with Gas
- The property has a Enclosed Garden, Front Garden and Private Garden listed available as outdoor spaces
- The property has Garage and Driveway listed as available parking
A fabulous family home with so much to offer. The ground floor has a large kitchen, dining and family room space with patio doors leading out to the garden. Great for family get-togethers & entertaining. On the 1st floor there are 4 bedrooms and two of those have their own en-suite. This home is well proportioned, neutrally decorated and boasts a very large garden to the rear. Fully double glazed with gas central heating.
The property is situated in the popular village of Alford. Great for commuting to Westhill, Banchory and Aberdeen. Alford has a nursery, primary and academy. There is a community campus with a climbing wall, swimming pool and library. There is also an 18 hole golf course, bowling green, dry ski slope, Grampian Transport Museum and Haughton Park. In the heart of the village there is an array of local shops, eateries and a CO-OP supermarket.
Entrance Hall 1.43m x 6.51m approx. Spacious and bright, with an internal door leading through to the garage
Cloakroom 1.31m x 1.92m approx. A white bathroom suite, toilet and wash hand basin
Lounge 3.57m x 4.45m approx. A lovely spacious room which looks out on to green space. The large window enables the room to benefit from lots of natural light.
Kitchen & Dining Room 7.54m x 2.8m approx. A fully fitted modern kitchen with build in appliances. (Fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave oven and a ceramic touch hob. There is also a breakfast bar and plenty of worktop space for utensils and preparing food. Ample room for a large dining table and a seating area for relaxing. There are patio doors which lead out on to the rear garden, great for al-fresco dining and entertaining. The rear garden faces South West which is great!
Utility Room 1.36m x 1.92m approx. This room houses the washing machine and tumble dryer. It also has a back door which leads out to the side of the house.
Upper Hallway 5.14m x 3.22m approx. A bright, spacious hallway
Master Bedroom 3.42m x 3.54m approx. This spacious neutral room looks out over to the green space to the front of the property. There is a built in double mirrored wardrobe
En-Suite 2m x 2.02m approx. A spacious en-suite with a window and heated towel rail. A toilet, wash hand basin and walk in shower. There are storage cupboards also.
Bedroom 2 2.78m x 2.32m approx. A lovely double bedroom which looks over the rear garden. The room has built in mirrored wardrobes.
En-Suite 1.76m x 1.42m approx. A spacious en-suite with a window and heated towel rail. A toilet, wash hand basin and walk in shower.
Bedroom 3 2.54m x 2.32m approx. A spacious double bedroom, the built in wardrobe in this room has a solid door.
Bedroom 4 2.34m x 3.02m approx. This is a good sized single bedroom and is currently used as a home office.
Family Bathroom 2.78m x 1.83m approx. A neutral bathroom with toilet, wash hand basin, bath and separate walk in shower. There is also storage and a heated towel rail.
Garage 2.22m x 4.89m approx. A single garage with an up and over door.
- Entrance Hall 1.43m x 6.51m approx.
- Cloakroom 1.31m x 1.92m approx.
- Lounge 3.57m x 4.45m approx
- Kitchen & Dining Room 7.54m x 2.8m approx.
- Utility Room 1.36m x 1.92m approx.
- Upper Hallway 5.14m x 3.22m approx.
- Master Bedroom 3.42m x 3.54m approx
- En-Suite 2m x 2.02m approx.
- Bedroom 2 2.78m x 2.32m approx.
- En-Suite 1.76m x 1.42m approx.
- Bedroom 3 2.54m x 2.32m approx.
- Bedroom 4 2.34m x 3.02m approx