5 Bed Detached
A wonderfully spacious detached five-bedroom home that boasts many fine accommodation features and also includes an integral garage.
STEP INSIDE THE HEDDON II
The Heddon II is an impressive five-bedroom detached home which has a large, front facing living room at its heart from which glazed double doors lead through to a large open plan family/dining room and kitchen space. This spectacular space stretches the entire width of the home and it has French doors that lead out into the private garden. The striking kitchen is big enough to accommodate a sizeable family dining table and is fitted with a generous range of premium appliances including integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless steel gas hob, multi-function oven, microwave and cooker hood. The enclosed laundry zone is plumbed, wired and ready to go. Off the long entrance hall, there is also a convenient downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms in total and a very spacious family bathroom that includes bath, separate shower enclosure and heated towel rail. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room with large shower and fitted vanity furniture, while the main guest bedroom also has its own en-suite shower room.
- Five bedroom detached home
- Living room with glass doors to family/dining area
- Striking open plan kitchen/dining room
- French doors to garden
- Enclosed laundry zone
- Cloakroom on ground floor
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- En-suite shower room to guest bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Integral garage with light and power
- Superb storage