Our promise to you
We value you as a customer and are committed to providing you with a high quality home you can be proud of:
- We aim to make buying a new home an enjoyable experience and will make the process as easy as possible.
- We’ll be on hand to provide you with advice and support, with one point of contact throughout to make it easy. We’ll also provide you with as much information as possible about what to expect at each stage of the process.
- We aim to provide you with all the information you require to make an informed choice. This includes our brochure giving full home details with floor plans and specification, a written reservation agreement, details of our Home Warranty cover and details of any management or factoring fees, which may apply to individual developments.
We promote professional standards:
- Our staff will provide a high level of customer service and offer every support and assistance. We ensure that our sales consultants and customer service staff receive full training to ensure they are friendly, helpful, professional and knowledgeable and understand our commitment to providing high quality customer care. Should there be any delays due to inclement weather or delays in materials, we will keep you informed.
- We will communicate with your solicitors and other bodies to provide all information required to complete your purchase. We’ll provide your solicitors with a written contract giving full terms and conditions of sale including termination clauses.
- When you reserve a home with us, we will provide you with a reservation agreement that details the terms, including details of the reservation fee, property details, selling price and term for which the price is valid. Terms and conditions for cancellation of your reservation, will also be provided.
Our service promise:
- Our commitment to you continues once you move in with our two year guarantee which runs concurrently with the NHBC Buildmark 10 year warranty and insurance.
- We aim to respond to any queries you as quickly as possible in a professional efficient manner. Contact details for our customer care team will be provided in the Stewart Milne Guide to Living in Your New Home, provided when you move into your new home.
- If there are any remedial works to be completed, we will provide you with a personal contact who will assist you with any queries and agree a time for completing works. We’ll respect your privacy and carry out all works in accordance with approved risk assessments and method statements, for your safety, security and peace of mind.
- We’ll respond to emergency calls as fast as possible and aim to contain emergency situations on the same day.
- We’ll respond to any requests for remedial items within two working days and aim to resolve those items within 28 days, depending on the availability of materials. As far as possible, we will ensure that any remedial work is carried out in one visit, as quickly as possible, while adhering to our high standards of service and quality.
- Our aim is to get it right, first time, every time. We seek to continually improve our standards and all aspects of our service to you.
- We adopt the principles and good practice of the Consumer Code for Home Builders Scheme.