Welcome to Silver Birches
AlfordExclusive Offers Available
Final Few Homes Open Weekend!
Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th June
Don't miss out on the final few homes and amazing offers available at the beautiful new community of Silver Birches!
If you are a First Time Buyer you could benefit from a 5% Mortgage Deposit Contribution worth up to £14,997.50! Or if you currently own a property and are looking to up-size we could be your Guaranteed Buyer with our Part Exchange Service. PLUS FREE flooring, turf and fencing!
With breathtaking views and just minutes from the historic market town of Alford, Silver Birches is a thriving community of family homes with an exciting new collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom family homes now available for reservation!
Our carefully considered new home designs have been created to meet the changing needs and changing lifestyles of families today.
Our homes are rooted in our design principles by being luxurious and spacious with a focus on elegant simplicity. They provide versatile and flexible space, both indoors and in how you will connect with the outdoors while being supremely functional.
Call us or complete a Get in Touch form today to make your appointment at Silver Birches.
- To be Released
- Early Bird Reserved
Location and local area
Skirted by the picturesque River Don and surrounded by the hills of Bennachie and Coreen, Alford is a small country town. The Silver Birches development is located close to all the historic town’s attractions and is just a 25 mile drive from Aberdeen. This development is designed to suit all lifestyles with woods and hills close to the River Don, a wide range of wildlife and expansive views.
From hillwalking in the Cairngorms or fishing on the River Don, you’re sure to find something here to keep you entranced whatever your interests. If you love history, the Alford Heritage Centre, Haughton Country Park and Grampian Transport Museum offer a fantastic insight into the local heritage of the area.
Alford also boasts a dry ski slope, swimming pool and plenty of parks. Also a market town, Alford hosts a wide selection of local shops and businesses, including dry cleaners, supermarket, chemist, butcher, hairdresser and furniture store. A convenient new dental practice has also recently opened in Alford.
Aberdeen is only a short distance away, offering a wide array of national high street stores such as Marks and Spencer, John Lewis and Debenhams.
The area is well served by established schools, whilst Aberdeen University and the Robert Gordon University in nearby Aberdeen rank highly attracting students from home and abroad.
There are excellent bus services to Aberdeen (25 mile drive). Insch train station is conveniently located 12 miles away. The neighbouring town of Inverurie can be reached within a half hour drive by car. Westhill is also a half hour drive away.
- The neighbouring towns of Inveruire and Westhill have a wide range of shops and wonderful restaurants, delis and coffee shops, perfect for lazy Sunday afternoons or for meeting up with friends.
- Visit the craft shops, butchers and bakers offering local produce.
- Aberdeen – a short distance away – offers a wide array of shops, restaurants, night life and cultural venues.
- Hillwalkers will appreciate being close to the Cairngorms. You can also follow the Gordon Way or take a shorter ramble along the peaks of Bennachie.
- The River Don offers a picturesque venue for fishing and water sports.
- For history lovers, the Alford Heritage Centre, Haughton Country Park and Grampian Transport Museum offer wonderful insight into local heritage. In addition, there are many stone circles and Pictish symbol stones in the area.
- Alford has a dry ski slope, skate park, swimming pool and plenty of parks for enjoyable activities.
- The world famous Aberdeen Angus cattle breed originated from this area in the 19th century – spot the life-sized bronze statue of Jeremy Eric, a champion Aberdeen Angus bull, at the entrance to the town.
- Local butcher Graeme Barber makes sausages in thirty different varieties.
- A brand new school campus incorporates a preschool, primary school and secondary school. The state of the art campus features a theatre, gym, sports hall, library and dance studio for the community to enjoy.
- Picnic at Haughton Country Park with its picnic tales and play areas for the kids.
- Local favourite, The Alford Bistro, is a cosy family restaurant offering breakfasts through to lunches to evening meals.
Opening HoursThursday to Monday, 11am to 5:30pm (by appointment only)
Make An Enquiry
5% Mortgage Deposit Contribution
Make your move a reality with a 5% contribution to your mortgage deposit!
This home includes our quality flooring in every room, ready to move into.
Let us be your guaranteed buyer. We’ll give you an offer for your current home within 5 days.
Turf and Fencing Included
You can look forward to turfed front and rear gardens along with 1.8m fencing, so your garden is ready to enjoy from the day you move in.
Living at Silver Birches
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and are not to be presumed to be entirely accurate, individual properties may differ. Please contact a Sales Consultant for further details of this beautiful home.