Welcome to Hunter's Meadow
AuchterarderExclusive Offers Available
Steeped in history and surrounded by rolling countryside…
Located in the idyllic historical town of Auchterarder, Hunter’s Meadow enjoys an inviting rural setting in the heart of the beautiful Perthshire countryside. Thoughtfully designed, the layout of Hunter’s Meadow helps to create a true sense of community and place.
- To be Released
- Early Bird Reserved
Location and local area
The town of Auchterarder enjoys some of the most beautiful scenery in Scotland, from its location by the stunning glens of the Ochil Hills. Hunter’s Meadow sits on the north side of the famous main street, ideally located for access to everything this charming, small town has to offer. For an unrivalled quality of life in breath taking countryside; nothing beats coming home to Hunter’s Meadow.
Auchterarder, or the “Lang Toon”, has the longest high street in Scotland, and with buildings dating back to the 18th Century it has retained its old-world charm. Today, the street boasts all the amenities you could need in a small town, with some fantastic local high quality shops and the famous five-star Gleneagles Hotel.
The original burgh was established in the 13th century, and the surrounding area is still steeped in history. You can explore Pictish forts, Roman roads, Benedictine abbeys, Celtic chapels and the oldest public library in Scotland within minutes of the development.
As well as the legendary Gleneagles golf course– host of the 2014 Ryder Cup – the area boasts several excellent golf courses. With an abundance of other outdoor pursuits, from world class fishing, walking and hiking to cliff-jumping and canyoning, there’s no shortage of leisure options for active families.
Nursery, Primary and Secondary education in Auchterarder are all served by The Community School of Auchterarder. Additional primary schools are also available in nearby Aberuthven, Blackford and Dunning.
Hunter’s Meadow is just 15 minutes north of Stirling and 10 minutes south of Perth, while Dundee is a 50 minute drive away. You’re close to the A9 and Gleneagles train station is just a short distance away, providing excellent rail links to Edinburgh, Perth and Stirling.
- Hunter’s Meadow is just 5 minutes from the world famous five-star Gleneagles Hotel.
- The area boasts several excellent golf courses, as well as other outdoor pursuits, from world-class fishing, hill walking and hiking to cliff-jumping and canyoning.
- Auchterarder, or the “Lang Toon”, has the longest high street in Scotland and with buildings dating back to the 18th Century, retains its old-world charm.
- The original burgh was established in the 13th century, and the surrounding area is still steeped in history. Explore Pictish forts, Roman roads, Benedictine abbeys, Celtic chapels and the oldest public library in Scotland.
- Perfect for scenic days out with long walks, Aucheterarder is nestled in the Ochil Hills with many Munroes nearby for avid hillwalkers.
- The Ruthven Gallery offers visitors a relaxed atmosphere to view contemporary artwork. Open all year round, it hosts a frequently changing programme of exhibitions.
- Visit the nearby Tullibardine Distillery, located in Blackford, Perthshire, which produces hand crafted, Highland single malt whisky.
- Auchterarder is surrounded by a number of beautiful castles, all within driving distance. These include Huntingtower Castle, Balhousie Castle and the grand, gothic Scone palace.
2 Tipperwhy Road
Opening HoursThursday-Monday inclusive from 10.30am to 5.30pm (by appointment only)
Make An Enquiry
You can relax knowing that if your current home hasn’t sold before the completion date on your new home, we’ll buy it at an agreed price.
We could save you thousands of pounds if you’re buying in Scotland.
Let us be your guaranteed buyer. We’ll give you an offer for your current home within 5 days.
Living at Hunter's Meadow
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and are not to be presumed to be entirely accurate, individual properties may differ. Please contact a Sales Consultant for further details of this beautiful home.