Welcome to Ballumbie Rise
The The Ballumbie Rise Sales Centre and Showhomes are now permanently closed.
For enquiries or appointments please call 0845 075 8339.
Ballumbie Rise Phase 1 is now sold out.
Please Get In Touch to register your interest and be the first to hear about future phase releases.
There’s no place quite like Dundee, it has a wealth of history, a proud character and a bright future. It also has the distinction of being the sunniest city in Scotland, which are all good reasons to make a beeline for Ballumbie.
- To be Released
- Early Bird Reserved
Location and local area
Ballumbie Rise is located just a 5 minute drive from Kingsway East in the quiet suburb of Ballumbie. It sit’s next to the picturesque Ballumbie Castle Golf Course and enjoys views across the greens and parkland.
There’s no place quite like Dundee, it has a wealth of history, a proud character and a bright future and last year it was voted the best place to live in Scotland. It also has the distinction of being the sunniest city in Scotland, which are all good reasons to make a beeline for Ballumbie.
This established suburb is within easy reach of both Dundee city centre and Broughty Ferry, so there is no shortage of amenities of all kinds, including places to eat and drink, concert venues and football stadiums, as well as other leisure facilities such as watersports and cycling.
With a golf course on the doorstep and open countryside just a stone’s throw away as well as excellent connectivity to Dundee and beyond, Ballumbie offers the best of all worlds – close to the city but with a more peaceful vibe.
Ballumbie has both a primary and a secondary school and the city is home to both Abertay University and the University of Dundee, which includes a Medical School and the Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design.
Good bus services link Ballumbie with the centre of Dundee and surrounding areas. Edinburgh is just 90 minutes away by rail and it’s a short hop from Ballumbie to the A90, which connects Dundee to Perth and Aberdeen. Glasgow can be reached by car in an hour and a half and it is just an hour by road to Edinburgh Airport
Around and about
- The V&A Dundee is an architectural triumph as well as a design museum with international status.
- Route 1 of the National Cycle Route passes through nearby Broughty Ferry, enroute from Dover to the Shetland Islands.
- Dundee has extensive shopping and leisure activities, including cinemas, theatres and sporting facilities such as the Olympia Swimming and Leisure Centre.
- Regeneration of the city’s Waterfront has created new public spaces, including Slessor Gardens, which hosts concerts and other large events.
- From Dundee there is easy access to the Cairngorms for walking, climbing and winter sports.
- From the top of Dundee Law there are panoramic views across the city, across to Fife and along a lengthy stretch of the River Tay.
- Leave the city behind and in a matter of minutes you are in the heart of some of Scotland’s most beautiful countryside, with the Sidlaw Hills to the north and the beaches of Fife to the south.
Opening HoursThursday to Monday, 11am to 5:30pm (by appointment only)
Make An Enquiry
Living at Ballumbie Rise
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and are not to be presumed to be entirely accurate, individual properties may differ. Please contact a Sales Consultant for further details of this beautiful home.