Welcome to Letham Views
HaddingtonExclusive Offers Available
A lively rural community, surrounded by stunning countryside...
Located on the River Tyne in the historic market town of Haddington, Letham Views is a wonderful place for family living. With fast and easy transport links to Edinburgh, the coastline and surrounding local towns and villages, you’re never far from the perfect day out.
- To be Released
- Early Bird Reserved
Location and local area
The historic market town of Haddington lies on the River Tyne approximately eighteen miles east of Edinburgh and situated in the heart of East Lothian’s attractive countryside.
The town itself boasts an excellent range of local shops, sports centre with swimming pool, schooling for all ages, a good choice of pubs, restaurants and numerous golf courses.
Haddington is perfect for family living offering a wide range of social and cultural activities generated by the lively local community, including the farmer’s market which takes place on the last Saturday of every month.
Local schools include Haddington Primary School, St Mary's RC Primary School and Knox Academy.
Edinburgh city centre, the Fort Kinnaird Leisure and Retail Park, the Asda Hypermarket at the Jewel, Edinburgh Airport and motorway links to the north, south and west are all easily accessible via the A1. The A1 expressway to Dunbar also provides easy access to the south. There are also good public transport services to and from Edinburgh City Centre and surrounding towns and villages including the coastline.
Around and about
- Lovely North Berwick and the surrounding beaches are only a 22 minute drive away.
- The market town of Haddington has a Farmers’ Market which takes place on the last Saturday of every month.
- Take a stroll along the riverbank and visit the 14th century St Mary’s Church – the largest parish church in Scotland – open for weekend tours throughout the summer.
- The John Gray Centre in Haddington houses a library, archives, museum and local history centre as well as tourist information.
- Relax in St Mary’s Pleasance, a beautiful private garden adjacent to Haddington House which dates from 1648. Open all year round.
- The pretty village of Gifford, with its picturesque houses, church and town square is located at the foot of the Lammermuirs a few miles south of Haddington. Here you can also visit the ancient ruins of Yester Castle.
- Nearby is Traprain Law, the site of an old Iron Age Fort and Hailes castle located on the banks of the River Tyne.
- There are a number of local cafes and restaurants including Falko, Diggory’s Coffee Shop and The Waterside Bistro.
- The National Museum of Flight is well worth a visit and is just a 10 minute drive away from Haddington in East Fortune.
- Some of the East of Scotland’s best beaches can be reached within a half hour drive, including Gullane, Yellowcraigs and North Berwick.
- Haddington also has its own skatepark and golf club.
9 Holme Avenue
Opening HoursThursday-Monday inclusive from 10.30am to 5.30pm (by appointment only)
Make An Enquiry
5% Mortgage Deposit Contribution
Make your move a reality with a 5% contribution to your mortgage deposit!
You can relax knowing that if your current home hasn’t sold before the completion date on your new home, we’ll buy it at an agreed price.
|Baird||2||Apartment||145||£205,000||Apartments & Townhouses||View plot|
|Carlyle||2||Apartment||144||£229,000||Apartments & Townhouses||View plot|
|Carlyle||2||Apartment||142||£221,000||Apartments & Townhouses||View plot|
|Carlyle||2||Apartment||143||£224,000||Apartments & Townhouses||View plot|
|Harrowdale||5||Townhouse||141||£313,000||Apartments & Townhouses||View plot|
|Kendal||5||Detached||111||£415,000||Letham Views||View plot|
|Mellor||6||Detached||99||£427,000||Letham Views||View plot|
Let us be your guaranteed buyer. We’ll give you an offer for your current home within 5 days.
Living at Letham Views
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and are not to be presumed to be entirely accurate, individual properties may differ. Please contact a Sales Consultant for further details of this beautiful home.