Welcome to Brackenhill Park
HamiltonExclusive Offers Available
A unique hilltop location surrounded by mature trees...
Enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of the South Lanarkshire countryside, just two miles from Hamilton town centre. This peaceful location belies its superb commuter links and easy access to all the shopping and recreation facilities that Hamilton has to offer.
- To be Released
- Early Bird Reserved
Location and local area
Located in the heart of Lanarkshire, the bustling historic town of Hamilton has lots to offer families. With 5-star visitor attractions, modern shopping centres and excellent transport links, Brackenhill Park, Hamilton, is ideally placed for modern living – this is a wonderful place to call home.
Set within the natural beauty and tranquillity of the South Lanarkshire countryside, Brackenhill Park is only two miles from Hamilton town centre which enjoys hard-to-beat attractions. Hamilton justifiably claims to be South Lanarkshire’s premier shopping and entertainment destination, with two shopping centres, two retail parks, hairdressers, beauticians, professional services, restaurants, pubs, leisure activities and nightlife, combining the very best of a traditional town centre and the retail park experience.
When it comes to enjoying some of Scotland’s most impressive attractions, there are also lots to choose from. Chatelherault, home to the ruins of Cadzow Castle, is an impressive national trust property set in a beautiful country park. Nearby, Strathclyde Country Park also offers a wealth of activities such as sailing, water-skiing and football in addition to jogging tracks and walking trails throughout its 400 hectares.
Clyde Valley Tourist Driving Route offers 42 miles of picturesque roads which follow the River Clyde, passing through some of the area’s prettiest villages along the way and making an interesting day out for the whole family. The impressive Hamilton golf course is nearby but you don’t have to be a golfer to enjoy leisure activities in Hamilton as the area is bursting with sports and leisure activities to keep the whole family entertained including Hamilton Water Palace, Hamilton Ice Rink and the famous Hamilton Park race course.
Hamilton is well served by a good mix of local nursery, primary and secondary schools which makes the area popular with families. The University of the West of Scotland also has a campus in the town which offers a diverse range of courses, creating exciting opportunities for all ages.
There are no less that three train stations – at Hamilton Central, Hamilton West and Chatelherault – providing frequent services to Glasgow and easy links to the rest of the central belt.
Around and about
- Hamilton town centre is well provided for in shopping, eating and entertainment with 2 new indoor shopping centres (the Regent Shopping Centre, New Cross Shopping Centre) as well as outdoor Hamilton Retail Park and the Palace Grounds Retail Park.
- Strathclyde Country Park is just 1.5 miles away from the town centre and is perfect for walking, jogging, cycling and watersports.
- Chatelherault Country Park is just 5 minutes from the town centre and is a 5 star visitor attraction offering 500 acres of countryside and woodland and over ten miles of routed pathways. It features an adventure playground, picnic facilities and is home to a listed 18th century hunting lodge.
- Low Parks Museum is a 5 star attraction located on the former Low Parks of the Duke of Hamilton's estates. The venue provides a fascinating place to trace the local history of Hamilton Palace; early settlement; working life, including agriculture, weaving, and coalmining; and also the history of the local regiment, the Cameronians.
- Hamilton Park Raceground ideal venue for entertaining friends and family. Experience the excitement, speed and glamorous atmosphere that a day at the races offers.
- Hamilton Water Palace is South Lanarkshire’s most popular swimming pool and boats a 25m competition pool, leisure waters with a flume, lazy river, tyre slide and fun under 8's pool boasting an impressive pirate ship with interactive water features.
- Strathclyde Park Golf Centre is a 3113 yard, par 36, 9 hole course set amongst mature woods and parklands adjoining Strathclyde Country Park. The course is bordered by Hamilton Racecourse on one side and a nature reserve on the other.
- The Townhouse is a five star multi-purpose arts venue hosting performances, weddings and social events, arts classes and courses, conferences and meetings as well as promoting varied arts and cultural events programme. The venue hosts a variety of performances, from West End productions, national companies through to local amateur groups.
Brackenhill Park | Stewart Milne Homes
1 Harrowslaw Drive
Opening HoursOpen daily 10.30am to 5.30pm
Make An Enquiry
5% Mortgage Deposit Contribution
Make your move a reality with a 5% contribution to your mortgage deposit!
We could save you thousands of pounds if you’re buying in Scotland.
Let us be your guaranteed buyer. We’ll give you an offer for your current home within 5 days.
Living at Brackenhill Park
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and are not to be presumed to be entirely accurate, individual properties may differ. Please contact a Sales Consultant for further details of this beautiful home.