Welcome to Dunnottar Park
StonehavenExclusive Offers Available
This coastal market town location is a wonderful place to put down roots...
Stonehaven is home to the magnificent Dunnottar Castle with walks and stunning views of the coast. The picturesque harbour and village make Stonehaven a wonderful setting for Dunnottar Park, a special new community of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom family homes.
Our carefully considered new home designs have been created to meet the changing needs and changing lifestyles of families today.
Our homes are rooted in our design principles by being luxurious and spacious with a focus on elegant simplicity. They provide versatile and flexible space, both indoors and in how you will connect with the outdoors while being supremely functional.
Call us or complete a Get in Touch form today to make your appointment at Dunnottar Park.
- To be Released
- Early Bird Reserved
Location and local area
Stonehaven is a perfect location for families or commuters who need to access to Aberdeen and its surrounding area, as it’s just 15 miles south of the City, or further south to Dundee and Arbroath. Royal Deeside is just a stone’s throw away, located over The Slug Road, which is just 14 miles; you will find yourself in a world-renowned part of Scotland
The development is situated on the edge of an existing housing development, meaning that new residents will be welcomed by an existing community and all of the associated amenities.
Stonehaven has something to keep you entertained all year round, from the historical Dunnottar Castle to the magnificent views of the sea and harbour because of its fishing town heritage and its legendary Hogmanay celebrations. Stonehaven was named as ‘The Best Seaside Town in Scotland” in 2010 in an independent survey carried out.
Equipped with all of the amenities you could need to set up in a new home, Stonehaven is the perfect location.
There are well established primary and secondary schools to choose from in the local area, including Dunnottar School, Arduthie Primary School and Mackie Academy in Stonehaven. Further and higher education establishments are available in Aberdeen.
Dunnottar Park is located adjacent to the easily accessible A90 dual-carriageway, set within easy commuting distance to Aberdeen, with Dundee only 45 minutes drive in the opposite direction. Stonehaven offers a variety of travel solutions, including regular bus and train services accessing the entire east coast of Scotland.
- Stonehaven is home to the famous Bay Fish and Chip Shop, winner of several national awards.
- On high cliffs overlooking the waves two miles to the south of Stonehaven sits the dramatic Dunnottar Castle, one of the finest in Scotland. Discover its history and legendary tales and take in the breathtaking view.
- Stonehaven’s sheltered working harbour is busy with sailing yachts and fishing boats. Enjoy the magnificent views of the sea and explore the fishing town’s heritage.
- Celebrate Hogmanay in a unique way by enjoying the spectacle of Stonehaven’s legendary fireballs ceremony, where people swing blazing balls of fire above their heads to ward off evil spirits.
- Stonehaven is lucky enough to have an open air heated swimming pool, which is open from May to September. Located within a stunning Art Deco building, it offers a great range of swimming sessions for everyone including quiet swims for adults, early morning sessions, kid’s fun events and midnight swims.
- For the freshest local fish, visit the array of local bars and restaurants dotted along Stonehaven harbour and shore. Try the Tolbooth Seafood Restaurant The Ship Inn and The Waterfront Cafe Bar.
Carron Den Road
Opening HoursThursday to Monday, 11am to 5:30pm (by appointment only)
Make An Enquiry
5% Mortgage Deposit Contribution
Make your move a reality with a 5% contribution to your mortgage deposit!
You can relax knowing that if your current home hasn’t sold before the completion date on your new home, we’ll buy it at an agreed price.
Living at Dunnottar Park
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and are not to be presumed to be entirely accurate, individual properties may differ. Please contact a Sales Consultant for further details of this beautiful home.