Extremely spacious and immaculately presented, we bring to the market this 3 bedroom upper floor apartment in the charming coastal village of Inverbervie. Served by gas central heating and fully double glazed this home offers generous living space throughout.
A shared entrance and stairway leads to the upper level and entrance to the home. Comprising a hallway that gives way to all of the accommodation, the front facing lounge enjoys dual aspect windows, neutral tones and a feature fire place and surround. From here is the kitchen, fitted with a wide range of units and space for breakfast dining. There are 3 good bedrooms with fitted storage and completing the accommodation is the family bathroom fitted with 3 piece suite and shower over the bath.
Viewing of this home is essential to appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer.
- Central heating
There is shared space with some stone chips and a shed. There is resident parking spaces available providing off street parking.
- Entrance Hall: 6.00m x 1.27m (19'8" x 4'2) approx.
- Lounge: 4.65m x 3.94m (15'3" x 12'11") approx.
- Kitchen: 2.95m x 2.90m (9'8" x 9'6") approx.
- Bedroom 1: 4.01m x 4.01m (13'1 x 13'1") approx.
- Bedroom 2: 3.80m x 2.30m (12'5" x 7'6") approx.
- Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 2.36m (14' x 7'8") approx.
- Bathroom: 1.98m x 1.63m (6'5" x 5'4") approx.