The Dukeswood: Plot 104
4 Bed detached - To Be ReleasedRegency Place, Countesswells, Aberdeen
The Dukeswood is a supremely attractive 4 bedroom detached home full of light and character.
- Living room with four-pane window
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Premium integrated kitchen appliances included
- Separate utility room with access to garden
- Master and guest bedrooms feature fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Well-appointed family bathroom
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Abundance of storage
- Private enclosed garden
- Integral single garage
STEP INSIDE THE DUKESWOOD
Downstairs the welcoming entrance hall leads into the living room with attractive 4-paned window. The kitchen /dining/family room, which stretches across the full width of the house, features a breakfast bar, French doors to the garden and access to a separate utility room. If reserved early enough, you can choose to keep the dining area as a separate room.
Upstairs are four spacious bedrooms and the family bathroom. Both the master and guest bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms, finished to a superb standard.
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and are not to be presumed to be entirely accurate, individual properties may differ. Please contact a Sales Consultant for further details of this beautiful home.