Choose Award Winning. Choose Stewart Milne Homes at Countesswells.
Countesswells is becoming home to an exciting new community. As well as featuring a range of fantastic new homes, it will also host new schools, retail outlets, a sports campus and much more. All this set among acres of unspoilt, lush parkland with the convenience of being just minutes from the city centre.
For a limited time only, if you purchase one of our special Christmas plots, you can be entered into our unique Christmas draw to win a brand new BMW 118i M Sports Hatch 5 door 1.5i. This stunning new car comes in Misano Blue metallic with black leather seats and high specification interior; perfectly designed to match our high specification homes.
All you need to do is reserve one of our special Christmas plots between Thursday 3rd October and Sunday 8th December, with settlements or missives concluded on or before 19th December 2019. See below for full terms and conditions.
Our exclusive Christmas offer is available on the following homes - click on each of the plot numbers below to see full details for that home:
By entering into the Prize Draw persons agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
THE PRIZE DRAW
1) The Promoter is STEWART MILNE HOMES NORTH SCOTLAND LIMITED, a company incorporated in Scotland under the Companies Acts (registered number SC545779) and having its registered address at Peregrine House, Mosscroft Avenue Westhill Business Park, Westhill, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, AB32 6JQ (the “Promoter”).
2) The Prize Draw will run from 11:00am on Thursday 3 October 2019 (the “Opening Date”) to 17:00pm on Thursday 19 December 2019 (the “Closing Date”).
3) To enter the Prize Draw persons must have completed a valid reservation (in accordance with clause 8.1 below) and completed missives (in accordance with clause 8.2 below). It is free to enter the Prize Draw. Persons may opt-out of the Prize Draw at any time before the Closing Date.
4) The Prize Draw is open to residents in the UK aged 18 years or over. In entering the Prize Draw, entrants confirm they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize.
5) Employees of Stewart Milne Group Limited or its subsidiary companies who are eligible for the ‘Home Purchase Discount Scheme’ are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
ELIGIBLE PROPERTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
6) To be eligible for entry to this Prize Draw, persons are required to purchase a property at one of the following developments (“Property”):
• Monarch’s Rise, Arbroath
• Dunnottar Park, Stonehaven
• Charleston, Cove
• Silver Birches, Alford
• The Gardens at Crathes, Crathes
• Den View, Kingswells
• Regency Place, Countesswells
• Jubilee Walk, Countesswells
7) There is no minimum spend on the purchase of the Property.
8) To be eligible to be entered into the prize draw, you must meet both of the following conditions:
8.1) You must have reserved a Property with us after the Opening Date and by no later than 17:30pm on Sunday 8 December 2019 (the “Reservation Date”). Any reservation made after the Reservation Date will not be an eligible entry for the Prize Draw; and
8.2) You must have either settled the purchase of the Property or concluded unconditional missives for the purchase of the Property by no later than the Closing Date. If you have not settled the purchase or concluded legally binding unconditional missives to purchase the Property by the Closing Date you will not be eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
9) Only one entry per purchase of a Property is allowed.
10) The winner of the Prize Draw will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries. The winner of the Prize Draw will be announced at the Promoter’s Countesswells office: Stewart Milne Homes, Regency Place, Countesswells, AB15 8FJ at 18:00pm on Thursday 19 December 2019 (the “Announcement Event”). All eligible entrants must be able to attend and be physically present at the Announcement Event with a UK drivers licence or valid passport for identification. If an entrant cannot attend the Announcement Event, they may appoint a proxy representative to attend in their place, by notifying the Promoter and providing the proxy with express authority no later than 24 hours in advance of the Announcement Event. Where neither the entrant or their proxy representative can attend the Announcement Event, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the corresponding entry from the Prize Draw.
11) The prize is a BMW F40 18i M Sports Hatch, 5 Door (1.5i). Misano Blue Metallic with black leather interior (the “Prize”). The winner will be responsible for collecting the Prize as seen from the Promoter and for all insurance, road fund licence, transportation, maintenance and running costs from the time of collection.
12) The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or alternative prizes.
13) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the Announcement Event).
14) For the avoidance of doubt, the missives concluded in respect of the sale of a Property are legally binding and enforceable regardless of whether or not an entrant is successful in the Prize Draw.
16) Any disputes in respect of the competition or these Terms and Conditions will be decided by the Promoter acting reasonably. The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Terms and Conditions shall be final and binding.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
18) The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from entries.
19) These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scottish law, and the parties submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
We could save you thousands of pounds if you’re buying in Scotland.
Our step-by-step Part Exchange service means you can have an offer for your home in just 5 days. All you have to do is get in touch, provide us with details of your property and leave the rest to us. You can then concentrate on choosing your perfect Stewart Milne home.
We'll arrange two independent valuations, provide you with a fair market price for your property and once you've accepted, we'll liaise with solicitors to complete the purchase alongside the purchase of your new Stewart Milne home. No fuss, no delay, no chain. With no time to lose, get in touch now or come to our special events and find out how easy moving home can really be.
An offer for your home within 5 days
Two independent valuations
Reserving your home is the next step. Guaranteeing you’ll have the home you’ve set your heart on. You’ll now be assigned a consultant, who will remain a consistent point of contact throughout the process. They will keep you well informed as well as continually offering help and advice. And when you buy early you’ll be able to choose your kitchen, tiles and work surfaces (to name just a few) from our extensive range.
Help with your move
You’ve sold your old house and your move-in date is within sight. Even at this point we’re still there to offer help with any aspect that makes the move to your new home as smooth as possible - how about we arrange a removals service? We will also give you our invaluable and easy to use guide to your new home, in which you’ll find all the information you’ll ever need, as well as important contact details.
Part Exchange is available on selected developments and selected homes only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
Choice of Flooring
Choose your flooring from our selected range, and add your own personality to every room with our compliments.
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and are not to be presumed to be entirely accurate, individual properties may differ. Please contact a Sales Consultant for further details of this beautiful home.
Get In Touch
To find out more about this property in Countesswells Neighbourhood, please fill in this form
Request A Brochure
Thank you for showing an interest in the Countesswells Neighbourhood. Leave your details below and we'll send you a brochure in the post.
Thank you for showing an interest in the Countesswells Neighbourhood. Please fill in the form below and a member of team will get call you.