The Long Cairn is a light and spacious home spread over 2 or 3 floors, offering the most flexible family home imaginable.
- Large open-plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Optional formal living room
- Choice of 3 or 4 bedrooms over 2 or 3 storeys
- High quality contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout
- Private garden
Downstairs you enter a welcoming hallway that sweeps you directly down to the garden level. Here is the heart of this spectacular home. This entire floor is devoted to a huge open-plan kitchen, living, dining room, with space for a cleverly concealed laundry zone and WC. There are full height windows and bi-fold doors opening onto the large timber deck, providing a lovely inside-outside living space.
Upstairs you are spoilt for choice, because you can shape the layout of this house to suit the needs of your family and lifestyle.
Option 1: Three bedrooms over two storeys
All three bedrooms are on the entry level with a family bathroom. The master bedroom features a spacious fitted wardrobe and ensuite shower room. There is a large roof void that is ready to be converted if you want extra space later.
Option 2: Three bedrooms over three storeys
The entry level features a beautiful formal living room as well as the large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room. Up on the top floor you will find two spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a shower room and large storage cupboard – perfect for kids with all their stuff!
Option 3: Four bedrooms over three storeys
The entry level features a spacious formal living room and two bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes. These bedrooms share a well appointed family bathroom with double-ended bath. Up again and you will find two further bedrooms, including the master suite with a large VELUX window opening onto a balcony, fitted wardrobe and ensuite shower room.
Option 4: Three bedrooms over three storeys with top floor master suite
The entry level features wonderfully spacious formal living room and two bedrooms. But the real jewel in this home is the opulent master suite, which occupies the entire top floor. Whether you use it as a peaceful sanctuary or a teenage hangout, it features dual aspect windows, a walk-in wardrobe and a stunning ensuite with bath and separate shower.
QUALITY IN EVERY DETAIL
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with bi-fold doors to timber deck and garden
- Premium integrated kitchen appliances included
- Concealed laundry zone
- Flexible room layouts on upper levels
- Master bedroom with ensuite bath or shower room and fitted or walk-in wardrobes
- All bathrooms and shower rooms include contemporary sanitary ware and fitted vanity furniture
- WC and storage on all floors
- Private enclosed garden
- Single garage on selected plots/developments only