The Kellingside is a beautiful 5 bedroom family home with an abundance of space for everyone and everything.
- Spacious accommodation over 3 floors
- Impressive open-plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Living room with large box-bay window
- 5 generously proportioned bedrooms
- Master and guest bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
- Private garden
- Single garage
Downstairs you will find an inviting living room with attractive box-bay window. The light and airy kitchen/dining room has French doors opening onto the garden and a separate utility room.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms on the first floor, including guest bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room. Up again to the top floor where you will find the indulgent master suite, with VELUX windows, coombed ceilings and spacious ensuite shower room. The adjoining room on this floor could be used as a nursery, dressing room or study.
QUALITY IN EVERY DETAIL
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/family room with French doors to garden
- Premium integrated kitchen appliances included
- Separate utility room
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- Guest bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom includes bath with shower mixer and separate walk-in shower with both rain shower and shower mixer
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Private enclosed garden
- Detached single garage