Kitchen & Appliances
For your added Benefit Stewart Milne Homes have arranged for a 2 year warranty on the following items covering any manufacturing issues which may arise:
- Vanity furniture – 2 years from date of settlement
- Kitchen furniture – 2 years from date of settlement
- All appliances (fridges, washing machines, hobs, ovens etc) supplied by Stewart Milne Homes as part of the sale are covered by the manufacturers warranty only.
In the event you have an issue with the functioning of any AEG appliance you may contact AEG Service on 03300947663. AEG service will log the issue, register a job number and contact you to arrange access for their engineer. In order for a service call to be logged and an engineer’s visit arranged, AEG require you provide:-
- the model number and PNC (Product Number Code) of the appliance,
- an outline of the issues concerning you,
- the contact name and address of the property,
- contact telephone number & email address (if available),
- Date of Settlement (legal completion)
In respect of alternate makes of appliance, or other items in your home, we would remind you to submit the product registrations and comply with the warranty conditions in order these items are covered for manufacturer’s warranty.
Please refer to kitchen appliance demonstration videos:
Windows & Doors
- 5 years manufacturer warranty for glass sealed units
- 10 years manufacturer warranty for discolouration on profile
- 2 years warranty of hardware
External Doors –
- 10 years manufacturer warranty for door slab
- 2 years warranty for cylinder lock
- 2 years warranty for multi-point lock
- 2 years warranty for seals
Boiler and Hot Water Tank
Boiler and Hot Water Tank – 2 years warranty*
In order to avoid any potential inconvenience and to ensure the warranty remains valid, we would remind you that it is the homeowner’s responsibility to service the boiler and hot water tank annually. The first service should be instructed by you and carried out before the first anniversary of the settlement date or purchasing your new home. We recommend you follow the manufacturers warranty guidelines for the scope of the service required.
*Your boiler manufacturer may provide an extended warranty period. Please consult the boiler guide or contact them direct for warranty terms and confirmation of the period covered. Appliance warranty also includes show homes provided the appliances have not been used.
Vanity furniture is defined as bathroom or en-suite furniture where the WC and/or WHB are attached.
We recommend you follow the manufacturers warranty guidelines for maintenance or when having any appliance or equipment
serviced or maintained.
Please note that the 2 years extended warranty does not cover wear and tear.
The above list is not exhaustive and it may be possible to obtain an extended warranty for other home products by contacting the manufacturer direct. Please consult the user guide or information on the product included in your handover pack or from the company website online.
Please refer to central heating system demonstration videos: