3 Bed Mid-terrace
A fine three-bedroom home combining a practical layout with attractive features to create a very amenable living space.
STEP INSIDE THE BERWICK
On the ground floor of this highly functional three-bedroom mid/end terrace/semi detached home, there is a spacious living room to the front with convenient storage enclosed beneath a winding staircase. To the rear, a stylish kitchen/dining room incorporates French doors that lead out to the garden. The kitchen is complete with integrated, high specification appliances including a stainless steel multi-function oven, gas hob, cooker hood and fully integrated fridge/freezer – with a range of finishes and details to choose from. Off the front entrance hall, a cloakroom offers a useful addition for guests and family alike.
Upstairs, the front-facing master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room with a contemporary shower enclosure. The second and third bedrooms are both of a decent size and share the family bathroom, which includes an attractive, wide mirror to add extra light to the room.
- Three bedroom mid/end terrace/semi detached home
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining room
- High specification integrated kitchen appliances
- French doors opening to the garden
- Downstairs cloakroom and storage
- En-suite shower room in master bedroom
- Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom
- Bright family bathroom
- Ample storage