A wonderfully flexible and very spacious detached six-bedroom home with its own integral garage and private master suite on the third level.
STEP INSIDE THE LONGRUSH II
The Longrush II is a six-bedroom detached home on three levels that gives a range of highly flexible and comfortable accommodation options. At entry level, the living room has a walk-in box-bay window creating a light, airy room. To the rear, there is a large open-plan family/dining space with a well-appointed kitchen fitted with premium appliances including integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless steel gas hob, multi-function oven, microwave and cooker hood. Within the kitchen, there is also a cunningly concealed laundry zone, plumbed and wired ready for your washing machine and dryer. The family/dining room has French doors onto the garden, and there is also a downstairs cloakroom.
On the second level, there are four bedrooms – including a guest room complete with en-suite shower room – and a family bathroom with both bath and shower.
The top floor is a superbly flexible space with the perfect master bedroom suite complete with walk-in wardrobe, well-appointed en-suite with large shower and a separate spacious dressing room. Also on this level, an extra room provides the perfect space for either an occasional bedroom or private study/home office.
- Six bedroom detached home
- Light and airy living room with walk-in box bay
- Impressive open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Family/dining area with French doors to garden
- Concealed laundry zone
- Cloakroom on ground floor
- Guest bedroom with en-suite
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Private study/home office
- Integral garage with light and power