The Corrywood II is a beautiful 3 bedroom home that always delights, inside and out.
STEP INSIDE THE CORRYWOOD II
One of our most popular house styles, not least due to its immense kerb appeal, this well-appointed three bedroom detached home has very impressive dual frontage and a detached garage.
Downstairs, thanks to its dual aspect windows, the living room is light and airy. French doors in the large kitchen open onto the garden for alfresco dining. There is a useful WC/cloakroom. A utility room – with space for both your washing machine and tumble drier – provides separate direct access to the garden.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a dresser and fitted wardrobe, along with en-suite shower room with shower cubicle. The family bathroom includes a useful shower mixer at the bath to make bathing young children more convenient. The importance of storage wasn’t forgotten when our designers created the Corrywood, and it is plentiful in this superb home. Please note that the position of the detached garage where applicable varies per plot; please see architectural site layout plan for details.
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious living room with dual aspects
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining room with integrated AEG appliances including dishwasher, fridge-freezer, and stainless steel oven, gas hob and cooker hood
- French doors to garden
- Utility room and WC/cloakroom on ground floor
- En-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Detached garage with light and power (where applicable)