The Dukeswood II is a supremely attractive 4 bedroom detached home full of light and character.
STEP INSIDE THE DUKESWOOD II
Downstairs this striking four-bedroom detached home has a spacious living room and well-appointed breakfasting kitchen which is open-plan to a spacious family/dining room. From here, French doors lead to the garden. Depending on the stage of construction, for a little extra cost you can opt to have a separate dining room instead of open-plan living. The kitchen includes premium appliances from AEG including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, multifunction oven, microwave, stainless steel gas hob and cooker hood. There is also a separate utility room which conveniently provides direct access to the garden, as well as a cloakroom and integral garage at entry level.
Upstairs, on the first floor, there are four bedrooms, a spacious family bathroom, two shower rooms – en-suite to each of the two main bedrooms – and plenty of storage. The en-suite to the master bedroom has a wide mirror fitted above the built-in vanity furniture that is provided from a superb choice of finishes. It also includes a shower cubicle and tall chrome heated towel rail.
- Four bedroom home
- Living room with four-pane window, lending lots of light
- French doors to secure rear garden off family/dining room
- Well appointed stylish kitchen with premium appliances from AEG including dishwasher, fridge-freezer, SurroundCook oven and microwave/grill
- En-suite shower rooms to both master and guest bedrooms
- Utility room and WC/cloakroom on ground floor
- Fitted vanity furniture and wall mirror to master bedroom en-suite
- Integral garage with light and power