The Glenmore II is a 4 bedroom detached home packed with charming features inside and out.
STEP INSIDE THE GLENMORE II
The Glenmore II is an impressive four bedroom detached villa, packed full of charming features inside and out. With a wide projection to the front featuring full height windows on the upper floor the exterior of the Glenmore is particularly appealing visually. Inside, the offset feature staircase adds interest to the spacious entrance hall.
Downstairs the light and airy living room has French doors leading to the private rear garden, and the kitchen includes an excellent range of appliances and plenty of space for a family dining table; there’s also a separate dining room for those more formal occasions. A utility store – plumbed and wired for your laundry equipment – cloakroom and great storage complete the ground floor.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has full height windows, a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room with a large shower, fitted vanity furniture and chrome heated towel rail. The guest bedroom also has an en-suite shower room, whilst bedrooms three and four share an attractive family bathroom with shower and mixer tap at the bath. With plenty of storage and an integral garage with light and power, this is an ideal family home.
- Four bedrooms
- Living room with French doors to garden
- Well-appointed stylish kitchen with appliances
- Utility store for laundry equipment
- Separate dining room
- En-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- En-suite shower room to guest bedroom
- Fitted vanity furniture and large mirror to master en-suite
- WC/cloakroom on ground floor
- Integral garage with light and power