A seriously impressive five bedroom home that has been designed to provide opulent levels of comfort for even the most demanding.
STEP INSIDE THE NOBLEWOOD II
The Noblewood II is a stunning home with a spacious living room that opens through internal double glazed doors to an equally impressive open-plan kitchen/breakfast/dining/family room. This well-appointed space has two sets of double French doors leading out to the garden. Within the kitchen itself, there is a breakfast bar and a fine range of premium appliances including integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless steel gas hob, multi-function oven and hood, and a built-in combination microwave. The separate utility room has its own sink and space for a washing machine and tumble drier, and enjoys direct access to and from the garden. There is also a handy cloakroom and an abundance of storage on the ground level that is completed by an integral double garage.
Upstairs, there are five bedrooms leading from the spacious landing which also incorporates a light-filled library or informal study area with windows on three sides. The master bedroom has its own four-piece luxury en-suite bathroom, incorporating both a bath and large walk-in shower and a heated towel rail, and there is also a spacious walk-in wardrobe. The guest bedroom has its own en-suite shower room, while the remaining three bedrooms share a spacious, comfortable family bathroom with both bath and walk-in shower, heated towel rail and mirror above fitted vanity furniture.
- Five bedroom detached home
- Grand living room
- Spectacular kitchen/breakfast/dining/family room
- Premium integrated appliances
- Two sets of French doors to garden
- Utility room with direct access to garden
- Luxurious en-suite bathroom to master bedroom
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- En-suite shower room to guest bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Library/study area
- Double garage with light and power