This impressive and welcoming four bedroom family home stands proud as a feature in any street, with its imposing elevations on two fronts and generous accommodation including a separate library or study on the ground floor.
With its desirable dual-aspect design, the Garsdale enjoys a coveted position in any community. On the ground floor, the entrance hall opens into the generous living room with light flooding in through three windows. Also off the hall sits the much-valued study or library, which looks out to the front garden. To the rear of this special house, the open plan kitchen/dining/family room offers a generous bright space for entertaining, being big enough to accommodate a large dining table. French doors lead out to the patio while also providing additional light into this gathering space. The contemporary kitchen is fitted with a fine range of premium appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless steel gas hob, microwave, multi-function oven and cooker hood. Off the kitchen/dining area there is generous storage and a handy, fully serviced utility room, which also gives access to the rear garden. A convenient cloakroom, which completes the ground floor accommodation, can also be accessed via the utility room.
Upstairs, you will discover three double and one single bedroom, and a fully fitted family bathroom complete with its own separate shower. The master bedroom is a bright and generous space, enjoying dual aspects to the front and side of the home. Two fitted wardrobes and the en-suite shower room with stylish vanity furniture give the master room that added luxury feel.
- Dual aspect four bedroom family home
- Detached garage with light and power
- Welcoming, bright living room
- Study/library on ground floor
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Premium integrated appliances
- French doors to the garden patio
- Utility room complete with sink and storage
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Double wardrobes to master bedroom
- Family bathroom with separate shower
- Excellent storage throughout